The ARTCENA team strives to amass a reliable collection of print and multimedia, curated and digitised on current events and the history of the circus, street and dramatic arts.
ARTCENA, head of a national network, is charged with coordinating numerous resources that it will soon centralise on this portal, born out of partnerships with the National Library of France (BnF), Les Archives du spectacle, the National centre for the circus arts (CNAC) and the Institut National de l’Audiovisuel (INA).
Freely available collection at ARTCENA
ARTCENA provides to the public :
- A collection of books and documents that can be consulted on site :
- 10,000 dramatic texts
- 4 800 reference texts, studies and theses, practical guides and directories
- 54 collections of specialised reviews.
- More than 30,000 reference documents consultable on line.
- A collection of 8,700 videos : recordings, documentaries, archive samples.
- A digital photo library : 8 900 références.
Learn more about the collection, document search.
A reading room that sits 16 people allows for the consultation of this collection of works and documents from Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
Here you can also freely access our subscription legal information site ARTCENA Juridique
In this space, you can make an appointment with an ARTCENA librarian for any specific research, be it professional or artistic in nature. Book a time slot with one of them: email@example.com
A projection room offers the chance to consult more then 8,700 films à la carte (performance recordings, interviews, events).
This space is open Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm, available by making an appointment : firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about the audiovisual collection, document search.